Suman Advisory Civil Consultants
Successfully Completed several Five & Four Star Hotel Projects, Shopping Mall Projects,Commercial & Residential buildings.
I have also handled National Highway Project,Railways ,Metro & Tunneling Projects etc.
Key Result Areas:
Project Planning & Management
- Managing project activities and handling the complete cycle of the project management through planning & tracking project progress.
- Supervising all constructional activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management.
- Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilisation to maximize the output.
Site & Construction Management/Resource Planning
- Supervising all constructional activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction & coordination with site management activities.
- Overseeing a team of Engineers for various types of jobs and resolving bottlenecks.
- Preparing and reviewing method statements and work specific quality control Plans.
- Conducting structural analysis, design & detail engineering of structures of projects using the state-of-the-art latest building technologies.
- Creating layouts, designs, drawings & conducting survey to identify any weaknesses in designs & making relevant modifications with design plans and structures in line with the client specifications.
- Networking with Clients, Contractors, Consultants, Structural Designers & Service Vendors to ascertain technical specifications, construction related essentials, based on the market specifications.
- Handling the relationship management with Statutory Authorities for availing mandatory sanctions.
- Evaluating & executing contracting works.
- Preparing the tender specifications & finalisation of requirements.
- Liaising with consultants for determining technical and contractual matters.
- Coordinating manpower planning to build competencies & implement new projects.
- Responsible for team building and providing effective leadership to realize the potential of every member of the team for delivering quantifiable results.
- Distinction in checking and drafting Work Orders, Quantity Survey, Checking Contractor’s Bills, Maintaining and Updating various Site Records in the software such as Work Progress Reports, Bill Payment Records, Updating Drawings & Coordination.
- Expertly formulating systems and methodology for execution of projects as well as facilitating project planning and costing.
- Triumphantly acquired exposure in management of civil engineering real estate Constructional Projects, analysing financial implications and Cashflows.
Consultancy Provided For Planning, Managing , Quality Control & Quantity Survey Of Civil Engineering Projects
Suman Sibal's PROFESSIONAL ACCOLADE :-
- GATE Examination Civil Engineering with Percentile Score: 79.07.
- GEET Examination - All India Rank in Civil Engineering 22.
- MAT (Management Aptitude Test) Examination.
- Successfully published research paper on Fibrous Concrete Technology in International Conference held in Switzerland.